Hellenistic and Medieval Astro Report
I'm sure that many of you are not completely familiar with some of the technical terms I use which are mostly based upon Hellenistic era techniques. There is a lot more to understanding your birth chart than reading about planetary positions in signs, houses and transits. The ancients had a very elaborate philosophical system for interpreting birth charts based upon ideas of planetary motion, sect, dignities and various time lord systems that are not commonly in use in modern software. If you've ever wondered what any of the astrologers (circa 500 BCE - 600 CE such as Vettius Valens, Ptolemy, Dorotheus of Sidon, etc.) would have said about your chart, this sample report will give you an idea. That is the reason why I wrote the program Delphic Oracle; however most of you visiting this site are not in a position to buy Delphic Oracle so that you can know what this site is saying about your birth chart. Don't worry: you can still get the data from Delphic Oracle that you need so you can see for yourself what I have explained in these delineations. So I have created a report that has all of this information. All you need to do is supply accurate birth information (time of day to the minute if possible) and I will email Acrobat and Rich Text format files containing the following:
Download and install Astro Font in order to see glyphs correctly in sample reports...
- Introduction with overview of the nautical metaphor and universal hermetic techniques with a complete explanation of sub-reports
- A high resolution image of your birth chart generated by Delphic Oracle (which can be printed)
- Preliminary Natal Analysis report for each of the 7 visible planets which weighs planetary attributes with explanations of their effects
- The Universal Hermetics Report that shows what planets are trigon lords in your chart, what planet is most likely the Kurios and Oikodespotes (captain and ship owner respectively - chart rulers)
- Eminence report according to Valens use of the trigon lords and the 4 lots (Basis, Exaltation, Fortune and Spirit) including heliacal phenomena
- The Almuten Figurae of the chart (Medieval version of the chart ruler)
- List of degrees of Azmena, Bright, Dark, Smoky, etc according to Bonatti with table of essential dignities
- A full list of Lots (aka Arabic Parts) from the Hellenistic era sorted by zodiacal position with author (source) and formula.
- List of Planetary aspects and their testimony according to Hellenistic doctrine
- List of Asteroids and Fixed Stars and other objects (about 1200) sorted by degree
- Circumambulation time lord report for the Ascendant (through the bounds and rays) for 120+ years
- Primary Directions for 360 years from birth using Alchabitius (mundane and zodiacal) with all Ptolemaic aspects
- Decennials method general and subs for 120+ years
- Quarters of the Moon method general and sub periods for 120+ years
- The 9 Years of the Moon time lord procedure for 120+ years
- The Lunar Monomoiria method for 120+ years
- Zodiacal Releasing from the lots of fortune and spirit for 120+ years
- Balbillus time lord procedure for 120+ years for each of the 7 visible planets
- The daily circular period method for 120+ years
- Annual Profections from the ascendant for 120+ years
- Annual Divisions from the ascendant for 120+ years according to 7 different ancient methods
- The 129 year system for 120+ years
- Alfirdaria for 120+ years
Delphic Oracle is the only program capable of calculating all of these. There is a glossary online to help you as well, but this report is far more in depth, giving you the data you need to understand your natal chart from a Hellenistic and medieval perspective.. The Preliminary Natal Analysis and Universal Hermetics report especially is unique to Robert Schmidt (based upon the Myth of Er in Plato's Republic) and he has given me permission to use it in Delphic Oracle (which is why it is not available in any other software).
You can either give birth info in the "Special Order Instructions" section of the order form, or email that info separately. Orders are usually processed within an hour (assuming it is daylight in the USA).